Experienced Counsel for All Your Business Needs
In today’s economy, new and existing businesses have little margin for error. Our lawyers work as a team to provide a comprehensive range of quality legal services for business and employment matters — services that deliver real value to our clients.
Business owners in central Illinois trust the experienced representation we provide at Benckendorf & Benckendorf, P.C. Businesses of any size can benefit from knowledgeable guidance from inception through dissolution. We assist entrepreneurs, startups, sole proprietors, established businesses, and other ventures.
Our business law attorneys have the experience to provide counsel in a range of business matters, including:
- Business formation and organization — Ensure you choose the appropriate entity to meet your goals now and in the future.
- LLC vs. corporation — Get guidance for your small business when deciding between these entities.
- Financial matters — Protect your interests and business from potential banking and finance issues.
- Tax planning and advice — Find out how to maximize tax advantages and reduce liability for your business.
- Employment policies — Safeguard your business from disputes and other problems with written employment policies and by keeping employee handbooks updated.
- Restrictive covenants — Protect company information, clients, and trade secrets with non-compete and non-disclosure agreements.
- Contract review — Save time and money by having our attorneys draft or review contracts and leases to ensure the terms protect you from potential disputes and litigation.
- Business litigation — Rely on us to help you resolve disputes through negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and trial, if necessary.
Protect Your Business Interests
To schedule an appointment with one of our business law attorneys, please call 309-938-4296 or contact us online.