Members of our firm have addressed specific areas of the law in the below resources, including our archive of articles and newsletters. Much of the information was developed as a result of matters we handled for a client or in response to frequent questions we receive from our clients.
Our existing and future clients are encouraged to explore our resource library to help gain the additional background they may need to more fully participate in their own legal affairs. The resources also may help individuals identify areas where they need additional legal advice.
Points of Business Interest
Tax & Legal Briefs
- An Introduction to Tax-Free Exchanges Under Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code
- Forms of Ownership
- Reporting Sales to the IRS
- Whose Responsibility is All This, Anyway?
- To Refinance or Not – That is the Question
- Medicaid Changes in the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005
- Guardianships for the Disabled
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning
- Estate Planning Basics
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Estate Planning Effects of Divorce