Emily Crutchfield is from Morton, Ill. She graduated magna cum laude from Millikin University with her degree in history. She then went on to attend law school at Northern Illinois University College of Law, where she served as president of the Women's Law Caucus.
Throughout law school, Emily spent her time working with low income individuals in both civil and criminal courtrooms. Upon graduating, she received the Edward F. Diedrich Award, which is presented to a graduate demonstrating a strong interest in protecting the civil rights of underprivileged members of the community. She also received recognition for the amount of pro bono service hours she performed and received her Certificate in Public Interest Law.
Emily returned home to the Peoria area after graduating and previously practiced domestic relations law before joining our firm.
Areas Of Practice
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois
- Honors: Certificate in Public Interest
- Honors: Edward F. Diedrich Award
- Honors: Participant, NIU College of Law Criminal Defense Clinic
- Honors: President, Women’s Law Caucus
- Millikin University
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: History