Noah Benckendorf was born and raised in Morton, Illinois. He graduated from DePauw University in Greencastle, IN in 2018 with a degree in history and economics. Noah went on to study law at the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law where he was a member of the Business Law Association.
While in law school, Noah worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance as a law clerk doing insurance defense work. Noah also spent time with Protective Insurance as a law clerk in their corporate legal team. Noah went on to work at first American Title Insurance as a post-closing agent. In his final year of law school, Noah received the Patrick J. Burns Excellence in Tax award for his achievements in the study of tax law at IU McKinney.
Noah has returned to Central Illinois after law school and has began his practice with Benckendorf & Benckendorf, P.C. and as Associate Council at Hometown Title, Inc.
Areas Of Practice
- Estates & Probate
- Insurance Litigation
- Property Tax Appeals
- Real Estate – Commercial & Residential
- Wills, Trusts, & Estate Planning
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. - 2021
- DePauw University, Greencastle, Indiana
- B.A. - 2018
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Peoria County Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- Illinois Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- Chicago Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present