Alex was born in Galesburg, Ill., and has lived in rural western and central Illinois throughout his life. He attended Knox College in Galesburg, graduating in 2011 with a double major in History/Political Science.
Prior to law school, Alex worked as a special education aide at West Central High School in Biggsville, Ill., where he coached the football and track teams.
Alex earned his J.D., cum laude, in 2016 from the Saint Louis University School of Law.
When not working, he enjoys spending time with his fiancée, cooking, trying new restaurants, coaching football for the Elmwood/Brimfield Trojans, riding bikes, board games, and choral singing.
Areas Of Practice
- Banking and Collections
- Civil Litigation
- Corporate, Business, and LLC
- Estate Planning
- Estates and Probate
- Real Estate
- Illinois, 2016
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 2016
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: cum laude
- Knox College, Galesburg, Illinois
- B.A. - 2011
- Major: History
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Peoria County Bar Association