- Of Counsel
Born in Pekin, Ill., and raised in Tremont, Ill., Sam traveled to Spain with the American Field Service, where he finished his final year of high school. After returning to the U.S., he attended Illinois State University, earning his Bachelor of Arts in Spanish in 2001.
Sam accepted a teaching assignment with the U.S. Peace Corps and was subsequently sent to the former Soviet Republic of Uzbekistan. Within the first two months of a two-year commitment, his service was cut short by a government-ordered evacuation on the eve of the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan. Sam then attended Southern Illinois University School of Law in Carbondale and graduated with his J.D. in 2005.
Sam's hobbies include Ham radio operation, tennis, and chess.
Areas Of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois, 2005
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois
- J.D. - 2005
- Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
- B.A. - 2001
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Spanish
- Major: Government
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Tazewell County Bar Association
- Castilian Spanish