Peoria Area Litigation Attorneys Serving Central Illinois
At Benckendorf & Benckendorf, P.C., we have the experience and resources needed to achieve satisfactory results both inside and outside of the courtroom.
To discuss a current or potential dispute with one of our lawyers, and to learn more your legal rights and options in the process — call any of our three office locations directly or, contact us online and someone from our firm will get back to you shortly.
Philosophy and Approach
Whatever the nature of the dispute, our goal is to successfully resolve the matter in a timely, cost-effective fashion. One of the important ways our attorneys do this is by approaching each dispute as if a trial will be necessary and preparing the case accordingly. This serves a dual purpose. Number one, it enables us to be more effective in pre-trial negotiations. And number two, it ensures that whenever the need arises, we will be ready to protect your interests in court.
In terms of our practice, we handle litigation and appeals throughout central Illinois for clients with concerns involving the following areas of law:
- Business (including breach of contract claims, employment disputes and a variety of other matters)
- Real estate (including landlord-tenant disputes, construction defects, land use, zoning and other matters as well)
- Personal injury (including car accidents, property accidents, injuries caused by defective products and other types of accidents as well)
- Family law (including divorce, child custody, contested adoptions, paternity, support and a variety of other matters)
- Probate and estates (including claims against executors and fiduciaries, will contests, trust disputes and more)
We Do It Right. Our Clients Deserve It.
Talk to one of our lawyers about your needs by contacting us online, or by calling any one of our three central Illinois office locations to schedule an appointment.
Peoria: 309.265.0812 / Morton: 309.938.4296 / Eureka: 309.467.5457