Below is a list of articles written by members of our firm addressing specific areas of the law. Many of these articles were developed as a result of matters we had handled for a client or in response to frequent questions we have received from our clients in certain practice areas. We have compiled them here for use by our existing and future clients to help provide them with the background they need to more fully participate in their own legal affairs. It is our hope that they may help you identify the areas where you need additional legal advice.
Points of Business Interest
Tax & Legal Briefs
- An Introduction to Tax-Free Exchanges Under Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code
- Forms of Ownership
- Reporting Sales to the IRS
- Whose Responsibility is All This, Anyway?
- To Refinance or Not - That is the Question
- Medicaid Changes in the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005
- Guardianships for the Disabled
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning
- Estate Planning Basics
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Estate Planning Effects of Divorce